? ??????????????Twinkies? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (65 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 6005 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Wedding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (69 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 7367 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 29, 2010

For A Long Time..

It has been a long time I have not updated my blog and I know you're missing me.. hehehe.. Well, it's just a normal routine life.. Except for one new thing, that I was selected as a school prefect at SMK Abdul Rahman Talib (SMART).. You know what, another thing that I want to say is that I was asked to be the M.C. in the second week of the school. And I'm the first Form 2 prefect to be the M.C. in 2010.

My past experiences in the public speaking makes me lose the stage fright. My school principle congratulated me that day as I able to create most cheerful day ever...

1 comments:

A Moment in Time said...

Well, Sarah. Say thanks to all the English Camp experience piled on to you over the years!!!

Do you agree?

Happy to hear that you have lost all that stage fright. Way to Go..!!! Yeah!!!